For adults, take one capsule per day or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Blood Training 2024
We have released thousands of YouTube health videos on a whole variety of subjects! If you want to go more in depth, then check out the videos below.
Is your blood too thick?
Best Way to Test For and Fight Blood Clots Naturally
Keep Your Blood Moving!
Dr. Livingood's Research Links
- Beta Carotene Blood Levels Associated With Lower Overall, CVD, Heart Disease, Stroke, Cancer, and Other Causes of Mortality
- B12’s Role in Anemia, Energy, and Health
- Low Folate Can Create Anemia and Energy Issues
- B1 Supports Muscle Strength
- B2 Supports Iron Absorption and RBC Production
- Biotin is an Essential Coenzyme for Amino Acid, Fatty Acid, and Energy Production
- B6 Deficiency Associated With Anemia, Dermatitis, Cheilosis, and a Swollen Tongue
- Vitamin C Assists Iron Absorption
- Chelated Iron Improves Absorption, Hemoglobin Impact and is Better Tolerated
- Zinc, Folate, and Iron Increase Ferritin and Hemoglobin When Taken Daily
- Zinc Aids Iron Absorption
- Copper Deficiency Linked to Anemia
- Molybdenum Helps Iron Deficiency Anemia
- Positive Association of Vitamin E Supplementation with Hemoglobin Levels in Mildly Anemic Adults
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.