Rehab Rolls - Neck and Low Back
During sleep, your nervous system speeds up for healing and repair of the tissues that have been damaged throughout the day. Rehab Rolls make sure that your spine is in the optimal position for your body to be healed and restored. The Rehab Rolls are designed to encourage easy and convenient home spinal care.
The regular use of rehab rollers provides numerous health benefits for continuous spinal correction. Rehab rollers aid in myofascial release, which allows contracted muscles to relax, improving blood flow and nutrient flow to the area. In addition to use before bed, foam rollers can be used before exercising to decrease muscle tightness and improve flexibility. The release caused by foam rolling also improves blood circulation by breaking up tight areas where the flow may be restricted.
- Improves flexibility and joint range of motion
- Improves circulation
- Reduces muscle soreness
- Decreases muscle recovery time
How To Use Your Rehab Rolls:
- Use the rolls on your bed.
- Place the roll in the appropriate position
(larger roll middle of your neck and the smaller roll middle of your low back).
- Try to fall asleep on the rolls. If you are unable to, go for as long as you feel comfortable then switch back to your current pillow.
- Work to increase your time in increments of 5 minutes, until it becomes habitual through the entire night. This can take up to 6 months.
- You can also use the rolls throughout the day for periods of 10 to 20 minutes. This is especially beneficial after exercise or activity.
If at any time you experience unusual pain or discomfort, please stop all exercises and contact your doctor immediately.