Livingood Daily Posture Support and Sleep Aids (2 Rolls)
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Sitting is the new smoking and just like a toothbrush cleans your teeth daily hygiene of your spine is needed as well. During sleep, your nervous system speeds up for healing and repair of the tissues that have been damaged throughout the day. Sleep aids make sure that your spine is in the optimal position for your body to be healed and restored. The sleep aids are designed to encourage easy and convenient home spinal care. During the day they double as posture support in the car or at your work chair.
The regular use of posture support and sleep aids provides numerous health benefits for continuous spinal correction. Rehab rollers aid in myofascial release, which allows contracted muscles to relax, improving blood flow and nutrient flow to the area. In addition, to use in bed, foam rollers can be used to correct posture, prevent inflammation, and pain from prolonged sitting.
- Improves posture
- Enhances proper spinal positioning and ligament molding
- Improves circulation
- Reduces muscle soreness
- Decreases muscle recovery time
How To Use Your Rehab Rolls:
- Use the rolls on your bed.
- Place the roll in the appropriate position
(larger roll middle of your neck and the smaller roll middle of your low back).
- Try to fall asleep on the rolls. If you are unable to, go for as long as you feel comfortable then switch back to your current pillow.
- Work to increase your time in increments of 5 minutes, until it becomes habitual through the entire night. This can take up to 6 months.
- You can also use the rolls throughout the day for periods of 10 to 20 minutes. This is especially beneficial after exercise or activity.
- Your roll doubles as a posture corrector and can go over a chair to encourage proper posture.
If at any time you experience unusual pain or discomfort, please stop all exercises and contact your doctor.